If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (706) 549-3366

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Space Heater Causes Fire Damage in Athens, Georgia

This Athens, Georgia home suffered from a house fire caused by a space heater. Space heaters are an efficient way to heat homes yet they are also a leading cause of fire damages.  It is imperative that homeowners be aware of the risks of using these appliances.  Keep all materials away from heaters and place them on a stabilized structure. 

Unfortunately this family had a large fire and most of the upper level of the home was a total loss. Our professionals know this is a very hard time for families and the emotional pain and suffering that a fire damage can cause.  We treat your family as our family when going through such a hard time. 

SERVPRO of Athens worked fast to clean the treasured belongings for the customer. Our technicians arrived at the home and packed all the contents that were able to be restored.  The cleaning of those items took place in our warehouse while reconstruction of the home began.  After restoration was completed, the belongings were brought back to the family.  The family was extremely happy to have their treasured items returned.

Each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different therfore each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions.  We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage.  We will also treat your family with empathy and respect and your property with care!