Mold Prevention Tips
There are many ways you can prevent the occurrence and growth of mold.
- Keep humidity levels no higher than 50& all day. The lower the level the better. Using an AC or dehumidifier will help you keep that level low. Keep in mind though you’ll need to check those levels throughout the day as the moisture in the air and temperature change.
- Add mold inhibitors to your paint before painting.
- If you notice a leak, get it fixed as quickly as possible in the roof, walls, or plumbing. Doing this will impede the growth of mold due to keeping the moisture down.
- Ventilation – Use exhaust fans that vent outside in your bathroom and kitchen. Also make sure that your clothes dryer vents outside your home.
- Clean bathrooms and other high moisture rooms with mold killing products
- Remove or replace any carpets and upholstery that have been soaked and not dried promptly.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today –706-549-3366